National Short Girl Appreciation Day – December 21, 2022
Are you looking for a fun holiday to celebrate that doesn’t involve nationalism or some international event? How about National Short Girl Appreciation Day?
This is the perfect day to appreciate how short girls are exceptional in their own right and aren’t just short girl stereotypes.
Most culture praises tallness and may make us feel like we have to live up to a certain standard. But we all have unique qualities that we should applaud ourselves for.
We’re going to cut right to the chase with this article. Here is a list of things you should do if you know a little person:
What is National Short Girl Appreciation Day 2022?
National Short Girl Appreciation Day will be celebrated on December 21, 2022, the shortest day of the year.
It is a day to celebrate all the beautiful things about short women because short girls are under-appreciated! And people want to change that.
The day started to celebrate the more petite ladies. It’s not just about appreciating short women, it’s also about celebrating how unique and beautiful the world would be if we lived in a size-blind society.
It’s a day for them to know that their height will not be an issue; they can still kick butt in life just like everyone else.
This day is celebrated because many believe that being short is a curse, and nobody wants to be labeled as such. However, this is not true since being short can also have benefits.
Interesting Facts about Short Girls
Despite what some people may think, short girls have a lot to offer in this world.
Short girls are known for having more confidence and being more outgoing and social than tall women.
Here’s a list of the top interesting facts about short girls:
Short Girls Are Quick Witted
Short girls are often intelligent, witty, and fun. They know how to make you laugh and enjoy life. They also have a great sense of style and learn how to dress up.
They Are Closer To Earth
Because they are closer to the ground, short girls will always be grounded in reality.
They will never be caught up in all the hype surrounding us today and will always be down to earth.
Intuition is the ability to sense things without rational proof of their existence or validity.
It’s like a 6th sense or gut feeling that tells you something is wrong before you know it yourself! Short girls are more intuitive than others.
Similar Blog: National Short Person Day
Reasons to Love Short Girl Appreciation Day
Here are 5 reasons why you should love short girls:
- Short girls are generally cute, and they know it. They usually have big eyes and small lips, which makes them look adorable when they smile at you
- You don’t have to bend down when talking to them because they’re already at eye level with most guys (unless they’re wearing those high heels).
- It’s an excuse to wear heels and cute dresses that you might not normally wear on a regular day.
- You can show off your fun personality by being extra witty and charming on social media!
- You get to see all the other short girls celebrating their height, which is always fun!
Short Girl Advantages
Being a short girl comes with its own set of challenges. You may have a hard time finding clothes that fit, but there are a few advantages to being small in stature.
- Short girls can get away with wearing wedges and heels.
- They have shorter hair, which means less time styling it!
- People are naturally drawn to you because they think you’re adorable (and want to protect you).
- Your proportions are better than those of taller girls; your legs look longer, your arms look skinnier, and your waist looks smaller than on them!
- You don’t have to worry about looking too tall next to your boyfriend or husband because you’ll always be shorter than him!
5 Creative Ideas to Celebrate Short Girl Appreciation Day
Here are some ways you can celebrate and enjoy this day.
1. Wear Red
Red is the color of strength, power, and passion. It represents our inner strength, showing off our confidence and making us feel powerful!
2. Have Fun with Your Friends
Get together with all of your friends who are short girls too! You don’t have to be alone on this special day!
3. Make a List
Make a list of all the things you love about being short!
You can write down things such as “I can fit in most airplane seats” or “I never have to worry about running into things like light posts.” The possibilities are endless!
4. Do Something Nice For Someone Else
There are always people who could use a helping hand or smile today! Make it a point to do something nice for someone else today or, even better, take.
5. Wear Flats
If you want comfort over style, flats are the way to go. They can easily be paired with any outfit for an elegant look that won’t sacrifice comfort for fashion!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Are 5 Feet Short for a Girl?
The average height among all American women of age 20 and up is 5 foot 4 inches tall. So a girl 5 feet 3 inches tall is right on the cusp of being considered “short.”
Q2: Q2: What Are The Most Famous Short Females?
Here is a list of some of the most famous short females that rule the world with their talent.
1. Jyoti Amge (Height 2 ft. 3⁄4 in)
2. Ariana Grande (Height of 5 ft. 3 in)
3. Kylie Minogue (Height 5 ft. 0 in)
4. Anita Baker (Height 4 ft. 11 in)
Short girl’s rock. They may not be the physically-typical image of beauty, but they are a beautiful and unique breed.
So if you’re into short girls or would like to be into short girls, wish them a happy National Short Girl Appreciation Day with a warming smile.