Chocolates are fine until almonds are mixed, and they take you to 7th heaven when you start to gnaw the almonds in your mouth.
That is why we celebrate this combination on National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day.
Well, everyone loves chocolate, and when it has a great combination of different ingredients such as almonds.
Moreover, there are a lot of varieties of chocolate that people love to swallow. The almonds, bitter chocolate, and sugar make a mouthwatering dessert for kids and everyone.
When is National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day?
National Bittersweet chocolate with Almonds Day is celebrated worldwide on the 7th of November.
The day is supported by National Confectioners Assemble, which is an organization for chocolates, gums, and mints, where dark chocolates and almonds lovers are involved in this celebration.
7 Interesting Facts About Almond and Chocolate
There are many facts about chocolate with almonds. Let’s hear them, respectively.
- More than 40% of almonds in the world are used in chocolates.
- Almonds with dark chocolate reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and withstand traces of small and dense LDL particles.
- According to a recent study, the one who eats chocolate with almonds regularly has lower cholesterol than those who don’t eat these regularly.
- Do you think the almond is not a nut? You have heard it right, and it’s some fruit. The inner part is called the kernel, which we put in the dark chocolate.
- If there are no bees, there are no almonds. Seems interesting, right? Bees grab the pollen from one almond to another. The process is called self-incompatibility.
- Almonds are high in vitamin E, increasing your brain’s ability to think and remember.
- 80% of almonds are sprouted in California, and citizens of America consume about 2.8 billion pounds of chocolate every year.
Reasons to Adore Bittersweet with Chocolate Almonds Day
There are many reasons to love and applaud Bittersweet with Chocolate Almonds Day. Although, we are going to discuss some of them.
Let’s discuss the reasons to adore this fantastic day: –
- The chocolate with almonds is easy to-cook dessert. You will just need dark chocolate, which will be mixed with chopped almonds.
- Chocolate with almonds has a lot of health benefits for us, like low cholesterol and Vitamin E.
- It lets your brain function properly, strengthens your bones and teeth, and provides other nutrients.
- Most kids are fond of chocolate on birthdays, so it’s an excellent gift for them.
- Low cholesterol can help with heart attacks and other health diseases, which is the major reason to love this day.
Chocolate day with almonds is a rich nutrient dish that should be eaten by patients, adults, and kids for a healthier lifestyle; it helps us to think and grow better.
How to Observe National Day of Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds
Chocolate with almonds has an impact on our daily lives; it can be eaten and can be used in different recipes. Let’s discuss how you can applaud this day.
Visit a Chocolate Factory
When 7th November arrives, you can plan to visit a chocolate factory near your town. You can do it with your friends and family, which can boost their confidence in celebrating this day.
Purchase a Dark Chocolate with Almond
You can buy a bar from a candy shop. Make sure almonds are added to the chocolate; otherwise, it won’t give you the feel.
Have it with snacks
You can mix this chocolate in your oatmeal; it will give the meal an extra taste, which can make it detectable to eat. Also, you can make a chocolate shake on this memorable day.
Give a Present on Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day
As mentioned, kids love chocolate. You can give different kids chocolate to create awareness among them.
Promote Chocolate With Almonds Day
You can post the celebration pictures on social media with #BittersweetChocolateWithAlmondsDay on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
We all should celebrate National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day on 7th November.
This dessert provides us with many benefits. It makes you smarter by providing enough nutrition to your brain and body.
In the end, it can be celebrated by touring the chocolate factory and distributing chocolates among people for awareness.